Friday, March 6, 2009

Good Bye Glenn - Farewell Lunch

Glenn holding his breast. To whose you comparing to??One thing for sure, I'm not sitting anywhere near him.

I have no idea who these guys are

Great team. Ermmm...sad...sad

Magic mug. Our picture will appear if you pour hot water!

Yesterday was Glenn's last day in the office. Seriusly I don't know how's the office gonna be without him(At least nobody dare to bully me after this). You won't see me cry Glenn. You can't make me! Gonna miss your jokes(Which i could understand). Well, I almost cried but my colleague keep on saying that I was about to cry..Daaaa...I'm still gonna work with them...let me not humiliate myself k. Have a nice journey home, be a good boy after this and be loyal to Pei Lin! As gentleman as a gentleman should be. The only reason I can write this is because I won't see him anymore...For me you're a good team lead. Sayonara

2 comments:

Glenn said...

Thanks Fadzy, I'll miss you heaps. Truly.
Thanks for the kind words and for being a great friend. You're a cool lady.

I'll be in touch, don't think I'm going to stop teasing you just yet :).

fAtFad said...

I've changed my msn id, mobile phone n also office phone ext. You can't see me Glenn! I'll be sleeping at my desk n noone will come to wake me up...what a lovely place the office gonna be